The Turner Disk Brake Conversion Kit is ideal for upgrading the Dunlop brakes on '63 to '83 Avanti's and Studebaker cars.
Kit includes new Premium Rotors, Calipers and Ceramic Pads, new grease seals, new inner and outer wheel bearings, new brake hoses and all brackets and necessary hardware to complete the installation of this kit. (you need only supply: brake fluid, wheel bearing grease, and about 2 hours of your time!)
Available option is premium drilled & slotted rotors.
Drilled and slotted rotors will grab more bite to the brake pads giving you shorter stopping distance especially in wet weather. The drilled holes will reduce the heat that builds on the rotor. The slots on the rotor removes brake and road debris and prevents pad glazing.
- Zinc Plated silver for rust protection on the rotor hub, vents, and edge
- Engineered with premium G3000/G11H18 iron castings for strength, stability, and durability
- Original Equipment (OE) vane configuration to ensure proper and maximum heat dissipation
- CNC-machined to the tightest tolerances
- 100% precision mill-balanced for smoother stopping and zero vibration at any speed
- Non-directional finish to promote faster break-in and smoother stops
- Quality tested to ensure long-lasting performance
- New in Box, Ready to Install, No Modifications Required