Purple Ice is a high performance, synthetic, radiator coolant additive. It reduces engine heat by reducing the surface tension of the radiator fluids for improved heat transfer. Purple Ice fosters optimum coolant flow by helping to prevent formation of scale deposits in the radiator. It also lubricates the water pump seals. Purple Ice should always be used in conjunction with antifreeze in regions where freezing temperatures occur. Purple Ice is recommended for any water/glycol pressurized cooling system, including those using the traditional green silicate based glycols or the newer OAT or HOAT based glycols.
- Up to 22°F Reduction of Coolant Temperature--Reduces surface tension of a coolant allowing more heat to transfer outside the radiator resulting in more horsepower
- Maximum Protection--Reduces hot spots in the engine and cylinder heads, reducing the possibility of engine failure
- Cleans and Extends Equipment Life--Helps prevent overheating, keeps the system clean and extends the life of the water pump
- Superior Corrosion Protection--Enhanced aluminum protection that combats corrosion, electrolysis and erosion
- Compatible--Provides complete protection in straight water or coolant/anti-freeze mixes and safe for track use