- Packard SSC Silicone Jacket provides the highest under-hood protection against chemicals, oil, abrasion and the extreme heat conditions of today's engines.
- Composite braid is bonded between the inner & outer dual silicone layers. This greatly increase cable strength and virtually eliminates terminal pull-off.
- The 100% dual layer silicone insulation is extruded over the SSC silicone core. This dual layer of heat protection protects the SSC core from heat degradation that is common with the use of inferior raw materials.
- The SSC core is made with Aramid stranding that virtually eliminates inner core breakage due to excessive pulling and bending.
- The Aramid base core is impregnated and coated with a specially highly conductive carbon latex. This "Stronger-Than-Steel" core retains all OEM specifications for dielectric resistance even after 2,000 hours of continuous 500 degree heat. It is capable of carrying twice the voltage needed to efficiently fire today's high revving engines.
- Higher dielectric & heat properties of the cable meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Stainless Steel and brass terminals eliminate corrosion to prevent failures.
- 100% silicone spark plug boots protect and maintain dielectric properties needed to ensure positive current flow.
- Dielectric grease included.
- Lifetime warranty.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed