Remanufactured Power Steering Pumps are built to meet or exceed OEM performance. Original designs are scrutinized for potential improvement, and where applicable, design upgrades are implemented to produce a more durable part than the original. All critical components are tested to ensure proper function. Every unit undergoes a hydraulic efficiency test to ensure reliable, long-lasting performance, providing a quality product both you and your vehicle can rely on.
- All units are built with 100% new O-rings and premium-grade Viton ® seals to prevent leaks. Viton ® does not break down at high temperatures like conventional seal material
- Every pump is computer tested to measure pressure, bypass, fluid flow, valve operation, steering effort and noise for guaranteed performance
- All critical components (campacs, spool valves, etc.) are triple-tested to ensure product reliability
- Units are supplied with 100% tested and calibrated pressure relief valves for guaranteed performance
- Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend pump life
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance